Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Came! Bella from North Carolina!


Mama Sue, Mama Sue!

It's Christmas! I was so surprised when I went into the front room this morning! In my bed was a large white and black dog with a small white and tan friend!! I ran toward them, stopped, stretched my nose as far as I could. I was so startled my back leg began to shake, I backed all the way across the room. I wasn't going to go near those "whatever they are!" It wasn't until my Mom picked them up, played with them and called softly to me that I finally came to investigate. When Mom squeaked the toys that was it, time for a game of fetch and catch me if you can.

Mom took lots of pictures of me and my new toys! I was such a silly girl, just wait until next year! I'll be ready. We watched a special program that had lots of singing and piano playing! I love to listen to the music. I think I still remember the music from your house because I always stop and listen when Mom goes to your web site.

I've got loads to do so I'd better hurry! I haven't even eaten my special turkey dinner!! I've been too busy today!

Merry Christmas to all!

Puppy smiles and tons of kisses,
Your special Princess Bella