Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sparky from Illinois~


Hello "Mommy", Sue

This is "Sweet", Sparky from Astoria, Illinois. I know it has be a long time since I have written so I thought I should write so you would not forget me. First, I want to wish everyone......A Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Now, I want to tell you everything I have been doing since coming to my "forever home". It has been taking sometime, but I am getting use to all the new things here. There are these big things called tractors, semis, grain bin, and combines that make a lot of noise and I was really scared of them. Don't worry I am not scared anymore. I bark at them now! I am also not scare anymore of the Beagle who lives near by, I visit him every day and bark at him.
I really love it when people come to see me. We had people from Australia, England, and California to visit. That was pretty sweet they came so far to visit me.
I am learning many new things.....sitting, down, stay, and shaking hands. I am also learning how to ride in the car, as my "Mommy, Linda said I need to know this so when I go to the doctor I can sit in the seat, as I will not fit in my little kennel any more.
I have been getting new teeth, and also my "Mommy" wants to brush my teeth, she also is trying to groom me herself. I do not care for the grooming lessons, but "Mommy says it is good bonding experience for me. I do not know about that.
They really do love me here because sometimes I do some things that are not good, but "Mommy" says, "No", but tells me that I am learning and knows that I will grow-up to be a SUPER NICE BOY. She tells me she loves me so much.
This will be my first Thanksgiving here in my new home and I am so thankful you let me come here to live as I know many puppies are not as fortunate to have a wonderful home, and be so loved and taken care of. I am truly a blessed little puppy. Thank you, "Mommy", Sue for entrusting my "Mommy", Linda with me.
Blessings to all the Martin family and all the High Calling Cockers.

Love, Sparky

P.S. My "Mommy", says she does not how it will work sending these pictures because she has never done this. She said they may be really messed up. Her photography taking is not very good.