Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Molly from NY State~






Hi,
I was checking out your website like I always do - have to keep track of all your puppies. Wanted to let you know that Molly is doing just great. She's just so cute!!!! When I read your poem I chuckled because last week my husband let Molly out to play in the yard for a while. Lo and behold didn't she discovered a couple of mole holes and decided to start digging. When I got home from work I noticed that her eyes looked a little dirty, and that she had some mud stuck to the hair on her legs. When I start cleaning her up I noticed that it looked a lot like dirt. That's when Pete had to come clean and tell me that she had been out there playing and got digging in the yard. She certainly loves to give lots of kisses and play a lot. She and my daughters puppy, Maggie, just love to run and play with each other.

She loves to run fast through the family room to the kitchen and back again, over and over again. She's just such a joy. She bounces across the family room and jumps up on my husband's lap while he's reading the paper. She just loves to jump up and lay on us. She's a very loving dog. I'm so glad that I have her.

Thanks for taking the time and patience to have such wonderful puppies for all of us. I just love my little Molly!!!!
Jane