Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bella from North Carolina~


Hi Mama Sue,

It's me, Bella! Guess What? I've learned how to JUMP! I can jump on the couches, my Mom's bed, in Grammy's lap and even in this big thing called a bathtub! Boy, my Mom said that I'd gone into hyperdrive! I don't know what that is? But, if it means I can run super fast then jump on and off everything in the house then I guess this little girl may have some new boundaries and limitations. My Mom always tells me there are house rules and off means off! I know, I know but it's sooooooo much fun!

I lost a tooth last night when Mom was brushing my teeth! She was so surprised! She got the tooth and put it in a special box. She told me that she'd keep it forever, just like Sydney's baby teeth. Sydney was my Mom's cocker spaniel before me. She went across the Rainbow Bridge and will be waiting there to meet Mom. Until then I'm taking care of Mom and Grammy and trying to be a great companion.

I've learned lots of new things, like sit, down, wait and best of all I know when and how to ring my doggie bell to go outside! I love to ride in the car, I don't get sick at all. I can walk on my leash, well most of the time and I'm learning to shake paws (that's a little hard, cause I get too excited)! Now I'm learning not to jump on people and off means off (maybe when Mom isn't looking I'll sneak in and get on the bed).

I go next week to the vet for my last shot and they're going to set up my surgery! That sounds really scary! Mom tells me that it's something that has to be done but not to worry because the Vets are great and everything will be fine.

Puppy kisses and Tail wagging happy thoughts,
Bella