Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bonny Wee Lass~ First Anniversary of going to her "forever home".



Happy Anniversary Momma Sue...
it's me your peanut Bonny Wee Lass! I were your puppy when I wast teeny-weeny... member? This is my 'one year anniversary with my new folks' celebration picture.
Does you member putting me in my new Momma's arms? Yous and Mike took me to that nice vet, then yous and the vet carried me out to my new folks. My new Momma cried when you gave me to her...member? Then I chewed her nose, chin and fingers and made her laugh. Well, I slept and cried a little in Daddy Syd's arms all the way back home to Michigan's UP. It sure has been a x-citin' year and I sure am glad you let me come live with my new people. I try and try to be a good girl, but sometimes I can't cause Momma Sharon says I am a "Nosey Parker", funny I thought my name is Bonny. I got a special ride in the car today, and guess what Momma Sue, I got a part of a McGriddle cake for me special day.
I am getting' sleepy cause I had a big time this morning, so's I guess I will snuggle into a ball in my favorite sunshine spot and snooze,,,yawn.
Bye, bye Momma Sue...give that guy Mike a hug too,
I love you,
Bonny