Monday, October 13, 2008

Sparky!!


Hi, "Mommy Sue", This is Sparky, from Astoria, IL. I am sending you some pictures, so you can put them on my webpage. I hope you like them. My "Mommy", Linda, took me for a check up at the vet office yesterday, Thursday. All of the people thought I was SUPER! I gave Dr. Stacey kisses and she really made over me. I visited with everyone in the clinic. Dr.Stacey said my new Mommy got a real GEM. She believes that also! Guess what? I even got a puppy starter kit! Chew toy, Frontline Heartworm pill, Science Diet Small Puppy Bites food, booklet and DVD on how to train me. Mommy says she may need to crate train me. I hope that will be ok. I got all of these things "free" because, I am a new puppy! I am doing GREAT here. I go outside and play in the yard. You should see how fast I can run! I have seen thing I have never seen before...butterflies, birds and TV. Everything is so new to me. Mommy says I'll see many new things and learn something everyday. I know she loves me and everything will be wonderful here. Mommy Sue, I really want to thank you and GOD for helping me when I was so little. God bless you and the entire High Calling Cocker Family. Enjoy my pictures!Love, Sparky