Monday, October 13, 2008

Bonny and her new Daddy, Pastor Syd~


Note from Sue~ I am going to post some cute emails I received from some of my wonderful new families over the past few months~ My Daddy Syd takes me for a long walk everyday...is says it is a mile...what is a mile anyway?We go to the post office and then even further down the thing called a road. I get to see Trixie the Beagle puppy that lives down our road and we sniff noses...then when we get to the village I see lots of human-beans. They all love me and talk to me baby-talk...tee-hee. We couldn't take our walk today because Momma & Daddy said it was -16* and I would freeze my tail off...I bet that would hurt. But I sure let Daddy Syd know that I was unhappy when he left without me...I put my two lips together and went woooo-woooo real loud! Guess he'd better take me next time!Momma Sharon says I weigh 13 1/2 pounds now...whatever pounds is...and she says I am all legs and big feet and assures me that I will grow into my feet real soon. I just lick her chin and cheeks and cuddle down beside her in the rockin' chair, cause I know she thinks I am pretty no matter how big my feet are!I just got in from going outside and I brought in a treasure! It is long and icy-cold and Momma Sharon calls it a ice-cycle...I just love to chew on these when I find them, and sometimes my folks get what they call an ice-cube out of the freezer for me to chew on and play ice-cube tag with. I have so much fun and can run around and around the circle of furniture in our house until I get dizzy! Then I grab one of Daddy's slippers and get him to chase me until he gets dizzy! Boy he can't even catch me, ha ha ha.Daddy Syd is calling me for my home-schooling, so I gotta go now...see ya Momma Sue...I love you.Bonny Wee-Lass