Monday, October 13, 2008

Lani Angelette~ Storm


Hi, Mommy Sue! This is Lani, and I am three months old today! Mommy and Daddy helped me celebrate with lots of puppy treats and toys. Today wasn't all good though. I had to go to see the vet again, and he stuck me with something that hurt my butt! He was pretty nice otherwise though. He said I weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz., and that I am a very healthy little girl. At least I don't have to go back to the vet for three more weeks now. I hope he doesn't stick me with that sharp thing again.... Mommy Sue, I have to tell you about something called "wind" last week, I was outside going potty, and that wind nearly knocked me over! I ran over to Daddy to have him protect me! Mommy and Daddy said it was the worst wind they had ever seen since they left Florida. (where ever that is....) Anyway, we lost something called"electricity" and it was awfully quiet around here for a few days. It was dark at night too! The electricity came back on, and everything is back to normal now. Well, I gotta run now. It is time to chew something up that I am not supposed to! Tee hee hee.... Love, Lani