Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tristan


Here are some of Tristan after his haircut and playing with my grandson. They had a blast!
I absolutely love the slide show! It warms my heart to see all of the beautiful faces, including yours. I sat Tristan on my lap while watching it and he was spellbound. The Christmas one is especially beautiful, I watched it several times and teared up when I first saw it. You did a great job, and the puppies are glorious. I have to tell you, Tristan loves apples, carrots, and a little potato. I made some homemade chicken soup. I took out the cooked carrots and a little potato, and put them in his puppy chow, he took a taste, and looked at me with those beautiful wide eyes and licked my face! Sophie loves apples, so I cut a few slivers up for her to share with Tristan. He gobbled it up. I swear this puppy smiles..especially when he does something that he is proud of. I also baked a soup bone, you know the marrow ones, I always bake them for Sophie and Simon, and gave Tristan a little one this time. They don't splinter and are so good for the teething. He chewed on that for hours, and finally fell asleep, wearing himself out, so funny. I will keep in touch. Take good care of yourself, you are precious and a blessing to all your beautiful puppies and the families that are blessed to be able to have one. Love, Nancy