Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bonny after her Grooming Session~


Hi to you Momma Sue,
I just got back from that nice lady Joyce who gives me a bath and then cuts my hair and nails. Guess what Momma Sue, she gived me a boodeful thingy to wear around my neck for something called a Halloween. She said I were a perfect angel today...what's a angel, uh? I guess I had me a good time and Daddy Syd gave to me 3 cookies when we gots home. And guess what Momma Sue, I am goin on a long trip in the car and I will get to see my old home were I came to when I was a wee baby. Momma Sharon tells me I can send you a postcard, and she has promised we will stop in and see my old friend Doctor Tim...I can't wait and waggle all over with anticipation. Now I'm gonna see what Momma Sharon left me in my bowl for lunch...bye bye, I love you. Your wee Bon Bon