Monday, October 13, 2008

Bella~Butterflies & Grasshoppers


Hi Mama Sue,Can you tell my Mom that it's okay if I chase the grasshoppers, butterflies and rabbits? I get to watch them and Mom even lets me nose the grasshoppers but they don't want to play! They keep hopping away, and the pretty butterfly flew away before I could even say hello! As for the rabbit, I just get to watch it from the house, the walkway or the driveway!I love my new home even if I can't do everything that I want to do. Mom told me it's called boundaries and limitations! Those are really scary sounding words but I must be doing a good job because I get lots of belly rubs and really good treats!I'm sleeping though the night and I even have a new soft pink pillow mat that fits in my kennel. It's so soft and warm. It's starting to get cold here at night. I wanted to crawl into my Mom's bed but she said No and placed me gentle into my kennel. Just wait.......I might have a plan but I'll have to get a little bigger.I went to the groomer's yesterday and I really like them. I met lots of friendly dogs and that made me a little sad because I miss my real Mom and all my brothers and sisters. I also miss you and all the other Martins. But they made me feel so good! I gave kisses to everyone and they even called me a Princess. When we got home I pranced around the house just to make certain that everyone knows that I'm a true Princess (although I don't really know what that means but it sounds important).Mom said that Brittany, Emma and Charlie are coming for a visit on Monday. I hope we get to play together for a little while. Mom takes lots of photos and I hope she sends you some soon. Just wait until you see me!It's time for my nap. I'm soooooo sleepy!Puppy kisses,Bella